What does your "full service" lawn maintenance include?
It is a year round service. We come out every week year round and charge a flat rate monthly price. They will mow, edge concrete and flower beds, weedeat, blow, trim shrubs, clean up leaves as needed, weed the flower beds, and cut back plants when the season is right. This service will keep you from needing a spring clean-up and your yard will always look manicured.
What does your "per cut" service include?
It includes mowing, edging of conctrete, weedeating, and blowing off concrete. We give your a per cut price that is good as long as you do not wait to long between cuts. You can pay at the time of cut or we can send you a bill at the end of the month for the total number of cuts.
What do you mean by front yard and back yard week?
Our full service customers are put on a front and back yard schedule during the busy mowing season. This simply means the lawn crews follow a schedule that one week they do all front yard detail (meaning trimming & weeding) and the next week is back yard detail. This helps them stay on top of the detail work and the supervisor checking on them know what should have been done on that week.
Should I cut back my plants that got frost damage?
Yes, you can. But you want to wait untill there are not going to be anymore frost or freezes for the winter. Then you can cut the dead off back to where the green begins and you can fertizile around the plant to help it grow back healthy.
Watering restrictions---Know Your Day
Mandatory lawn watering restrictions specify the days when you may water. These days depend on whether you have an odd or even numbered address, and the time of year.
Time of year
Homes with odd numbered or no addresses
Homes with even numbered addresses
Daylight saving time
Eastern Standard Time
- Daylight saving time: Second Sunday in March until the first Sunday in November
- Eastern Standard Time: First Sunday in November until the second Sunday in March
- An odd numbered address is one that ends in 1, 3, 5, 7 or 9.
- An even numbered address is one that ends in 0, 2, 4, 6 or 8.
- Water only when needed and not between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m.
- Water for no more than one hour per zone.
- Restrictions apply to private wells and pumps, ground or surface water and water from public and private utilities.
- Some exceptions apply.